Hello everyone and a very happy, healthy and successful 2008.
I trust you all had an enjoyable, funfilled and re-invigorating holiday and that you are ready again for lots of casting calls, TV Commercials and photographic shoots.
Even though we, at Brats Models, were meant to be closed for our annual holidays until the 14th January, we had to actually get out of the pool and away from our delicious lunches and get into the office (... and, of course, so did some of you!!!). Some of our kids were still working between Xmas and New Year and many of you have been to castings and jobs during the first weeks of January.
My apologies to all that had to cut their summer fun short or delay their vacation to get back in front of the camera. Your commitment is truly appreciated!
As always, I would like to thank all "Brats" and parents for their continued effort. Please, be assured that we are as excited as you, when we can confirm you for a job and as disappointed as you are when you were not chosen.
This is a brief list of what some of our little "superstars" have been up to:
- Miss Annie Buckley secured the Mainline Cottonelle TVC for the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico with a possible world release to follow.
- Noah and Hannah Stocca are the new faces for Crocs Australia.
- Tyrone Crescente gave his best Mexican impersonation just before Christmas for the latest Old El Paso Burritos TV Commercial (aired on 21/01/08) then he had to cut his well deserved QLD holiday short to feature as the new Champion teen.
- Our close relationship with Huggies continues as they shot five of our babies for their new packaging.
- In Melbourne, Mia Kuppen and Jessica Li Ciccia shot print ads for Target while in Sydney we had nine youngsters starting the new year with filming Target TVC's. Gorgeous Siobhan Eke scored this job the same day she came for her first Brats interview and secured the Arnotts Tiny Teddies TVC just a few days later; all before she was officially on Brats books.
- To name all that worked on the various Big W jobs over the past two months, would take all day. You know who you are... A big THANK YOU!
- Patrick Finn, besides many fashion catalogues and magazines, was featured in the latest Sunday Telegraph TVC.
- Brisbane's Brayden Pickering kicked a serious goal at Ballymore Stadium, tackling the QLD Reds in the latest QLD Rail press and TV Campaign.
- Small Wonders magazine again chose two of our "Brats" as Cover models; well done Cooper and Dominik.
- Hot from the lights is Stefanie Cullen who just completed the Woolworths Community Kids campaign.
- Congratulations to our talented Laura Davies who is one step closer to Hollywood. She scored a leading role in the feature film Little Things and will be performing alongside the well respected actress Kerry Armstrong.
- Let's not forget our youngest talent Lucy Botskor who was born on the 17/01/08 and has already filmed the part of "Baby Stewart" in All Saints.
Still reigning as SUPER MODELS and considering whether they should finally employ their own drivers to give mum and dad a break are:
Patrick & Matthew Finn
Isabel & Elijah Hayter
To all of you, I am grateful! It is your commitment, dedication and professionalism that sets Brats Models apart from the others and makes us the most prestigious and highly respected agency.
With my best wishes for 2008.